Sunday, January 20, 2008

Movie List for 2007

Here is a list of movies I saw in 2007. More than ever, I disagreed with movie critics. One of their favorite movies, No Country For Old Men, irritated me so much that I wanted to walk out - something I have only done twice. The first time was in the 80s - a truly awful sci-fi film based on the classic Isaac Asimov short story, Nightfall. The second was a version of King Arthur that came out a couple of years ago. My friend Roland and I were about to leave when the film broke, giving us a great excuse to leave and ask for our money back.

Anyhow - here is my list for 2007:

1.

Juno

2.

Across the Universe

3.

Knocked Up

4.

Hot Fuzz

5.

Transformers

6.

Charlie Wilson’s War

7.

Sunshine

8.

Fracture

9.

Bourne Ultimatum

10.

Ratatouille

11.

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

12.

Superbad

13.

Disturbia

14.

Live Free or Die Hard

15.

300

16.

Simpsons Movie

17.

Beowulf

18.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

19.

Ocean’s Thirteen

20.

The Namesake

21.

Blades of Glory

22.

Spiderman 3

23.

Ghost Rider

24.

Shrek 3

25.

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

26.

Wild Hogs

27.

No Country for Old Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home